Thursday, January 7, 2016

Zeya Marsh ~ an interview and her novel ~ Through the Looking Glass: Zeya's Forbidden Erotic Webcam Adventures




 I AM PLEASED TO WELCOME AUTHOR
Zeya Marsh

BIO
Zeya Marsh is an only child, born in a suburb of Bucharest, Romania. Times were hard - this was just after the overthrow of a brutal dictatorship - and her parents had to work from dawn to dusk. Zeya's mother taught her the importance of education and demanded that Zeya make something of herself.

Her dream was to become a veterinarian, so Zeya was admitted to the University and moved into an apartment near the school. She became desperate for money, but in Romania there are more people than jobs, so Zeya had a difficult time making ends meet. Finally, with her last dollar, she took the bus to a high-class sex cam studio, and to her surprise, was not only granted a job but was given a loan to pay her rent and get some food.

After a couple of months, Zeya became one of the top models in the studio, was able to buy a new car, pay her rent, and even get a few luxuries. She learned how to tease men all over the world, giving them their fantasies for $2.99 a minute.

Some of her members - men who bought private shows - suggested she write a novel to give people an idea of what life is like for a cam model in a Romania sex studio. That's how this book was born. Zeya has since moved on from the studio, found a boyfriend and is pursuing her dream of getting married, raising a family, and opening her own veterinary practice in Bucharest.


BANTER – STUFF ABOUT YOU

Q: How would you describe yourself as a color? Think personality here. Are you a light and airy pastel person, or more of a deep, dark, sultry and mysterious color? 
A: I am the color of fire. My personality has changed since I got into camming, and I’ve become stronger and don’t let people push me around anymore. I’m not a victim like I was.

Q: Are you a morning person, or a midnight candle burner?
A: My hours in the studio were long into the early morning, so when most people wake up I was just going to bed after a 10 to 12 hour shift. It was hard, especially because I had to work school around the schedule.

Q: Tell me something you would like your readers (fans) to know about you.
A: I am actually a very moral and ethical person, even though that might sound strange to say of someone who spent her late evenings taking off her clothes and, um, doing things for strangers all over the internet. That was fantasy. The real me is different.
 
Q: Did you like school when you were a child?
A: I went to school a few years after the dictator was overthrown. My mother felt school was important and insisted I spend every minute learning. She wanted me to make something of myself, earn a good living, and create a good life. When I was ten, she enrolled me in music school, which I hated. But mom was the boss and I did what I was told. For four years I learned music, then mom switched me to architecture. Which I hated even more than music. When I was a teenager, I confronted my mother, which took some courage, and told her I wanted to go into animal medicine. I’m now in college and want to start my own animal practice in a few years.

Q: Snack of choice – chips, pretzels, popcorn, or cookies, cake, candy? Or maybe you’re a healthy snacker - fruit, yogurt, nuts, raisins?
A: Junk food. Anything sweet and full of sugar, with caffeine to keep me awake.

Q: Have you ever been too embarrassed to promote any certain titles to friends or family?
A: I was so afraid my mother would find out about my job as a cam model. It’s not something looked on favourably in Romania. But she found out and it worked out fine. My dad and friends at school have no idea. The cam studio chat cannot be seen from Romania. It is blocked.

Q: Dress up or dress down?
A: I love to dress down, because when I worked in the studio I had to wear so many different costumes, you know, for roll play, that it got tiring. So many men wanted me to be their sexy secretary or mistress. The clothes are uncomfortable, hot (as in heat) and tight. Men love them, but I hate them.

Q: Texting, love it or hate it?
A: I text all day long, barely talking on the phone. My girlfriends and I will send hundreds of texts to each other throughout the day.


BOOKS – ABOUT THE CRAFT

Q: When did you start writing and why? 
A: This book is fiction, but it contains a lot of my story as a cam model. The background is all from my own life, and many of the details are of me and people I know. I wrote this book because I’ve had some hard times, some very bad times, but I survived and got stronger, and all women can do that if they want. Survive, get through it, then build your life into something good. That’s what I wanted to get across.

Q: How did you come to write your genera of choice?
A: I am a cam model, and much of the story is mine. I wanted to tell people what it’s like to work in the Romanian sex industry. It’s not as bad as you would think, but it can also be degrading and stressful.

Q: What do you think is the hardest part of writing a book?
A: For me, the hardest part was to keep going day after day, even with all of the chaos going on around me.

Q: Which element of book writing is most difficult for you? 
A: Revising over and over.

Q: What is your favorite part of writing?
A: Seeing the book published. That was quite a thrill.

Q: Describe your favorite heroine? (This doesn’t have to be one of yours.)
A: Annabelle, one of the characters from the book, is a real person. She has a violin tattoo on her back. She’s very sweet and she has helped me a lot.



BOOKS - NOW LETS PROMOTE – STRUT YOUR STUFF

Q: What are you working on now? Would you like to share anything about it?
A: I’m working on the next novel in the series, about my friend Annabelle. She’s the one with the violin tattoo. When she found out I had written a book, she begged me to write one about her. I think that might be more of a mystery.

Q: Do you have a new book coming out soon? Tell us about it.
A: That book, about my best friend Annabelle, will be coming out in the first quarter of 2016.

Q: How can we find you? Do you have a web page, FaceBook page or any buy links?
A: I do:
Follow me:
https://www.facebook.com/zeya.marsh
https://twitter.com/zeya_marsh
http://www.zeyamarsh.com



Through the Looking Glass: Zeya's Forbidden Erotic Webcam Adventures
By Zeya Marsh
Genre: Erotic Fiction

Book Description

Meet Zeya, a beautiful woman who gave private sex shows to anyone on the internet for $2.99 a minute. She was a top professional cam model, working in an exclusive, high-class studio in Romania. She thought she had it made. Life was good, and she was making a lot of money. She learned how to make men fall in love with her. Little did she know, she was playing with fire.

Before becoming a cam model, Zeya barely had enough money to survive; the rent was late, she hadn't eaten in days, and life was looking pretty grim. In desperation, she pulled together enough change to take the bus, one way, to a cam studio in Bucharest. She wasn't sure what it was, but she knew she needed money, and needed it now, and they were hiring pretty women and paying top dollar.

The studio took one look at her and hired her on the spot. The next day she found herself on display on the internet, fulfilling the sexual fantasies of men from all over the world. Within a few months, she had become an expert at teasing men, showing them just enough to get them to push that button for a private sex show. She learned how to turn on men, keep them interested, hook them in and make them want her more than life itself. She was a sex goddess, fulfilling the fantasies of hundreds of men. She had them all wrapped around her finger, and they would do anything for her.

Life was perfect. She was happy.

Until two of her clients fell in love with her, and her perfect life quickly unraveled. It all spun out of control as her two lovers fought to make her theirs.

The result became her worst, and deadly, nightmare.


A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the 

Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.