Monday, August 3, 2015

Landra Graf ~ an interview and her novel ~ Raven Pirate Assassin Spy






I AM PLEASED TO WELCOME AUTHOR
Landra Graf

BANTER – STUFF ABOUT YOU
Q: Are you a morning person, or a midnight candle burner?
A: That’s a challenge because I enjoy the morning and working late. Honestly, I think I’m an android from the future and at some point maybe I won’t need sleep.

Q: Tell me one thing about each of the four seasons you like. It can be anything.
A:        Winter = Christmas
            Spring            = Trees
            Summer =Swimming
            Fall = Football        

Q: When you think of a garden, do you picture vegetables or flowers?
A: Both, a garden grows all things and I’ve learned over the years that a successful garden comes from a harmonious balance between flowers and vegetables.

Q: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you have an all time favorite song?
A: I listen to a bit of everything. I’m always on the hunt for new sounds to add to my book playlists, and love Spotify too much for my own good. My all time favorite song is Party by Boston.
 
BOOKS – ABOUT THE CRAFT
Q: Where do you get your ideas?
A: All over. I think most authors would say ideas are abundant. I find mine via my interest in history, fantasy, my personal experiences and the experiences of others. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that some ideas come directly from the headlines of newspapers and the news.

Q: Which element of book writing is most difficult for you?
A: Editing is a challenge for me. It’s sometimes difficult to see the forest from the trees and I’m still learning things. There’s never a time I’m not learning on how to be better at my craft.

Q: What is your favorite part of writing?
A: The creative development. World building, outlining, and character development are especially dear to me. I also have a fondness for research and learning new things. It’s amazing what my google search history looks like after I’m finished researching for a book. 


Q: Would you ever consider a joint project?
A: Interesting question, and I believe I would. Though it’s difficult for me to imagine how the writing process goes. Before I agreed, I’d probably ask other co-author teams about their process to wrap my head around it. I’m an operations gal at heart and concerned with how things will execute.

BOOKS - NOW LETS PROMOTE – STRUT YOUR STUFF
Q: What are you working on now? Would you like to share anything about it?
A: I’m currently working on the sequel to Raven Pirate Assassin Spy. I don’t have a title yet, and I don’t want to give away the main characters, but I will there will be a bigger dive into dictator-ruled Europe, plenty of undercover intrigue, and lots of explosions – the bedroom and out of bedroom kind.

Q: Do you have a new book coming out soon? Tell us about it.
A: My upcoming release, Raven Pirate Assassin Spy will be available Friday, August 21st. It’s an alternate history romance and adaptation of the Grimm Fairytale The Seven Ravens. The book is set in 1936, in a world where Germany won the First World War, and Europe is ruled by Germany, with the exception of Great Britain. My heroine is on the hunt for her brother and on the run from the Kaiser and the German military. The hero is a man on the run and seeks to re-pay debts in order to get his freedom.

Q: How can we find you? Do you have a web page, FaceBook page or any buy links?
A: I’m all over the internet. You can find me on my Website,
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and twice a month guest posting on Silken Sheets & Seduction about my erotic romance offerings.

Q: Are you currently participating in a blog tour? If you are let’s tell everyone where you’re going to be so they can catch up with you again.
A: I’m hosting a 3-week tour to promote my upcoming release. You can learn more about my book, read exclusive excerpts, and follow along at my other stops. 

http://www.writermarketing.co.uk/prpromotion/blog-tours/currently-on-tour/landra-graf/

4th August
5th August
6th August
7th August
10th August
11th August
12th August
13th August
14th August
17th August
18th August
19th August
20th August
21st August
Blurb:
Once Upon A Time…
Sorella Corvino lost her brother to The Cursed years ago. Sorella is so determined to find him, she’ll make any deal, rescue the outcasts and those like him, and risk flying into any port to rescue him. When her latest pirate efforts partner her with a bounty hunter who’s too charming, sexy, and handsome for his own good, she knows she’s in trouble.

Ian Marshall no longer believes in fairytales…
Disowned and a marked criminal in the United States, this merchant turned bounty hunter is one bounty away from freedom; and freedom’s price is handing over one person to the most cutthroat gang in the world, The Cursed. Yet, he can’t get to them without Sorella’s help. Too bad she’s gorgeous, aggravating, and a little trigger happy.

As the attraction mounts, the danger grows and the pair find themselves invading a skin trader den, the ballrooms of dictator-ruled Germany, and fighting battles in the sky in hopes of getting everything they want. Only thing they didn’t plan on… falling in love.


Just a reminder to the reader ~ before you leave please take a look at the  
Funny/Stupid and Interesting Tabs.

Come back and visit again.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.