Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Shiloh Saddler ~ an interview and her novel ~ Private Pleasure





I AM PLEASED TO WELCOME AUTHOR
Shiloh Sadler



BIO –  
Shiloh Saddler likes to do research for her steamy romances first hand. She has invented a time machine and travels back to the 19th century on a regular basis. There are experimental settings on her time machine which could propel her into the future and even other worlds. She believes love and a good book makes anything possible.

BANTER – STUFF ABOUT YOU

Q: Are you a morning person, or a midnight candle burner?
A: If given the choice, I don’t get going until 11:00. Unfortunately, life doesn’t always make that possible. However, I am a candle burner especially when I’m frantically writing or editing to meet a deadline.

Q: If your life were a movie would it be considered an action film, comedy, drama, romance, fantasy or a combination?
A: Up until this point I’d say my life has been a drama. The typical women’s fiction deep emotional journey of getting to know yourself, accept your family, etc. However, I’ve found myself a firefighter, so it is starting to turn into a romance ;)

Q: Have you ever been too embarrassed to promote any certain titles to friends or family?
A: I write GLBT erotica and erotic romance. Not all my friends and family would approve. I took a pen name to shelter them from the shock. Many people know my real identity, so I’m not exactly hiding.

Q: Coffee or Tea?
A:  Coffee! I’m an addict. Even though I faithfully use my Keurig I’m a regular at Starbucks. I take my laptop down there to write.

BOOKS – ABOUT THE CRAFT

Q: How did you come to write your genera of choice?
A: History has always been my favorite subject and historical romance is what I read the most. After being introduced to the GLBT romance genre through my women’s writing group, I thought I’d give it a try. Naturally I chose to write GLBT historicals.

Q: What do you think is the hardest part of writing a book?
A: For me the hardest part is writing the middle. I usually get there and have lost interest in my project. I have so many plot bunnies vying for my attention that it is hard to stick to one story. Once I write the black moment I’m sucked back into the action and usually don’t want to leave my characters.

Q: Would you ever consider a joint project?
A: I’ve published one joint project. Ridden Hard is a M/M contemporary western romance. My writing partner, Eva Lefoy and I have several other joint projects started and sitting on the shelf for us to make time to finish them.

Q: How do you handle a writer's block?
A: I watch movies, read books, and try to get my mind off the/my story. Sometimes I go for a hike or long walk to clear my mind.


BOOKS - NOW LETS PROMOTE – STRUT YOUR STUFF

Q: What are you working on now? Would you like to share anything about it?
A: I’m writing a M/M Valentine’s Day short story. I’m a member of the Sexy to Go authors, and we publish erotic short story collections.

Q: Do you have a new book coming out soon? Tell us about it.
A: After getting the rights back I’m re-releasing a M/M historical Saltwater Lover. It has been lengthened and re-edited. I’m also releasing a M/M serial set in the antebellum south – Labors of Love.

Q: How can we find you? Do you have a web page, FaceBook page or any buy links?
A: Private Pleasure is currently on sale for 99 cents


Buy Links:


Q: Are you currently participating in a blog tour? If you are let’s tell everyone where you’re going to be so they can catch up with you again.
A: I have two more stops on my Private Pleasure tour.
17th December   http://vsreads.com
18th December   http://afterdark-online.com/

GIVEAWAY!
Make sure to follow the whole tour—the more posts you visit throughout, the more chances you’ll get to enter the giveaway. The tour dates are here: http://www.writermarketing.co.uk/prpromotion/blog-tours/currently-on-tour/shiloh-saddler-2/




A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the 
Funny/Stupid and Interesting Tabs

Come back and visit again.

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely to be here. Thank you for the interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.