Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ralph Greco Jr. ~ an interview and his novel Oh, Those Darn Dominant MILF's: The Goddesses of Suberbia



This material is not safe for work.
If you're younger than 18 please explore elsewhere.

I AM PLEASED TO WELCOME AUTHOR
Ralph Greco Jr.


Bio:
Ralph Greco, Jr. has been published in seven countries, in major market magazines and small press, in various anthologies, single-author short story collections and online. In addition to writing erotica, he presents online erotica writing classes at creativesexuality.org and in live lectures. He is also a professional playwright, seeing his one-acts produced across the U.S.; the editor-in-chief of the latex global quarterly Von Gutenberg Magazine; public relations liaison and blogger for The Erotic Heritage Museum; editor-in-chief of the weekly column Sex Files that appears on shortandsweetnyc.com and shortandsweetla.com; and senior east coast correspondent for vintagerock.com. Ralph makes his home in the wilds of New Jersey suburbia, where he attempts, but fails, to keep his ever-widening ego in check.

BANTER – STUFF ABOUT YOU

Q: Are you a morning person, or a midnight candle burner?
A: Though I usually feel mornings are just too early, I am probably more a morning person. I tend to do more of my writing then.

Q: Tell me one thing about each of the four seasons you like. It can be anything.
A:        Winter = The smell.
            Spring            = The colors
            Summer = The sound of rising katydid ‘chatter’.
            Fall = The coolness in the air.

Q: Bedtime, relaxing so you can sleep sounds. Is your preference, white noise, TV, soft music, ocean waves, forest or meadow sounds, babbling brook, or something else?
 A: Silence

Q: What kind of music do you listen to? Do you have an all time favorite song?
A: Anything pre 1980

BOOKS – ABOUT THE CRAFT

Q: Where do you get your ideas?
A: I pay a guy who delivers them with the milk every Monday and Friday

Q: What do you think is the hardest part of writing a book?
A: Starting

Q: Who's your favorite author?
A: Ray Bradbury

Q: Would you ever consider a joint project?
A: No, I don’t smoke.

Q: How do you handle a writer's block?
A: With a chisel.

BOOKS - NOW LETS PROMOTE – STRUT YOUR STUFF

Q: What are you working on now? Would you like to share anything about it?
A: A few short story collections.

Q: How can we find you? Do you have a web page, FaceBook page or any buy links?
A: Here are the buy links for Oh, Those Darn Dominant MILF’s: The Goddesses of Suburbia:
Ebook Edition - Amazon

Audiobook Edition - Audible



Book Blurb:
The term MILF births a whole bunch of different mind pictures of the quintessential “Mothers I’d Like To…” In the stories presented here we find hot moms―and even grandmothers―indulging in more than a little kinky dominance over the men and women in their thrall. Meet the ladies who populate the wonderful world of Oh, Those Darn Dominant MILFs: The Goddesses of Suburbia.

Excerpt:

THE PROGRESSION OF A SUBURBAN MISTRESS

I have been very naughty, Damien typed as his hello our fourth time on.
I laughed and typed back: What did you do, bad boy?
I jerked off all weekend to thoughts of you.
All weekend?
Well, I took some breaks.
Again I laughed and took a second to think hard on what Damien was revealing. No longer were we even trying to pretend some sort of social preamble.
I wasn’t so inexperienced not to realize how a classic older-woman-younger-man dynamic could birth certain specific fantasies. When Damien revealed to me that he was 28, far younger than the usual people who frequented the “OVER40INCT” room, I sniffed out my first hint. But then his typed “Yes Ma’ams”―even though he told me he was being overtly respectful―turned my mind even deeper to what I was suspecting. Why else would this young hot guy (Damien had sent his picture through our second time chatting) be in this particular chat with the likes of a woman with the screen name “Sassy CT” unless he was trying to glom onto something he was fantasizing about?
The time has certainly come to punish you.
Oh God, Claire.
No harm him knowing my name I had reasoned way back during chat one when I first told him it. Plus, I wanted to avoid the ma’ams and feared the possibility of a ‘mommy’ might not be too far round the corner with this guy (even in play calling me mommy would kill it for me as I had two sons and didn’t want any connection to being a real mom in my chat here.)
Mmm, I wonder what you deserve for this…
Make it bad Claire, make it a very harsh punishment.
Do you think you can handle that? I can be very firm when I need be.
Claire.
If the guy didn’t have this penis out of his pants right then I’d be surprised. I was doing all I could not to roll my pelvis and bounce my bottom on my wooden desk chair myself.  
Strip.
I could literally sense Damien doing so.
 Please, Claire, Please.
Pleading already? God, I was really starting to feel quite a tingle. I had no idea how often Damien indulged in this kind of chat or how many times he had found an older―or younger―lady to dominate him; he was a dark haired, dark eyed, muscular cutie and I was sure he had plenty of women around to do his bidding. Now that we had finally reached this stage―albeit only at our third chat―could I deliver what he desired?


A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the 
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.