Friday, April 21, 2017

Michael Phillip Cash ~ guest post ~ and his novel The After House





MICHAEL PHILLIP CASH TAKES “THE AFTER HOUSE”
ON THE VIRTUAL ROAD

Successful novelist and scriptwriter Michael Phillip Cash is set to take his paranormal tale “The After House” on the virtual road!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 17, 2017- Syosset, NY – Michael Phillip Cash will be touring his book The After House April 17 thru April 28 with My Book Tour. With over 350 Amazon book reviews, The After House has remained one of Cash’s most popular books.

With its unique paranormal twist, the book has captured the attention of readers, reviewers and bloggers. Cash’s reputation as a paranormal enthusiast and author has gained him a sizeable fan base and the praise keeps coming. “I love the way the author is able to weave several stories into one interesting and engaging read. Mr. Cash’s ability to add history, romance, hauntings and a bit of family drama makes for a very appealing storyline,” reads just one very enthusiastic five star review.

When asked why he enjoys writing ghost stories Cash explains, “I love paranormal. You can write a good ghost story in a million different way.” The After House has an unexpected twist, however. It’s written from the ghost’s perspective and readers can’t seem to get enough.
Clearly, Cash has found a writing method that works. He’s an award-winning screenwriter and best-selling author of paranormal, horror, and science fiction novels. He's written ten books including the best-selling “Brood X”, “Stillwell”, “The Flip”, “The After House”, “The Hanging Tree”, “Witches Protection Program”, “Pokergeist”, “The History Major” and the “Battle for Darracia” series. Michael’s books are on the Amazon bestseller list and they've also won numerous awards. Additionally, he is a screenwriter with 14 specs under his belt. Michael resides on the North Shore of Long Island.
Readers are invited to stop by the My Book Tour website during the tour for some surprise announcements, giveaways and more. The After House is available in eBook and print versions on Amazon.com at just .99 and 9.99 respectively.


Guest Post:
“Ghosts of Our Past” by Michael Phillip Cash

I’m sitting here in my den, laptop where it should be (on my lap), and I’m watching my new (old) favorite channel – MTV Live. I grew up on MTV. It was Channel 29 for the first 20 years of my life and it was on 24/7. Then, for some generation-killing reason, some corporate guy at Viacom decided to stop airing music videos, so they went full on into reality TV.

I don’t like anything about reality TV, except a Tony Robbins show on NBC that aired many moons ago. I love music, and I love watching live shows, so this channel has become my therapy for when I’m writing – which is what I’m doing now.

One of my favorite bands, Eagles of Death Metal, is on MTV Live right now. They’re playing live in Paris, and they’re wearing red feathers on their shirts. I liked the Eagles of Death Metal in the past, but watching them playing now, live, I LOVE THEM. Absolutely love them!

I’m not one to point out something negative, but the Eagles of Death Metal were playing during the Paris terrorist attacks in November 2015 at The Bataclan. I remember watching the news thinking of the horror everyone at the concert was going through. People lost their lives that night because of a senseless act of violence. But now I’m watching this band play live on MTV and let me tell you they are tighter, better and stronger than ever. This band witnessed hell in front of their eyes and here they are, playing harder and louder than ever before.

Should the ghosts of our past stop us from moving forward from accomplishing what we were born to do? The answer is a resounding HELL NO! Nothing, absolutely nothing, should stop you from doing what you love. I’ve personally had some setbacks in life, sour life changes that made life a bit more difficult. Our past should not represent our future. Anthony Robbins said that. We must forge ahead and create our future.

When you write, it’s easy to get caught up in the emotions of the past. Your characters could have been people you knew, loved or hated. Stopping what you love because of a setback is not living. Curling up and not moving forward is not what we are intended to do. Everyone has setbacks. All setbacks are simply steppingstones to getting where you want to be. No past-life ghosts should haunt you for more than ten minutes. Life is too short to be dwelling on ‘what happened’ in the past. The past is prologue to your life now.

If you are reading this, you are alive, and breathing, and well. Life is good and you should be grateful that you have an opportunity to wake up every day and thank everything and everyone for taking those first steps in the morning. Every day above ground is a good day. Anthony Robbins said that too.

Now, please excuse me. This live performance from the Eagles of Death Metal has gotten my blood so pumped up, I have to continue writing more of my current manuscript.

“And then we dance all through the whole night.” – Eagles of Death Metal


Author Bio:
Michael Phillip Cash is an award-winning novelist and screenwriter. His novels are best-sellers on Amazon under their genres – Young Adult, Thriller, Suspense, Ghost, Action Adventure, Fantasy, Paranormal Romance and Horror. Michael writes full-time and lives on the North Shore of Long Island with his wonderful wife and screaming children. You can follow him @michaelpcash.


Contact Information:
Email Address: michaelphillipcash@gmail.com
Website address: http://www.michaelphillipcash.com/

A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the 
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.