Wednesday, June 13, 2018

J.R. Ryder & K. J. Dahlen ~ present ~Jaxson 2: Ghosts of Retribution


Title: Jaxson 2: Ghosts of Retribution
Authors: J.R. Ryder & K. J. Dahlen
Series: Black Devils MC
Genre: MC Romance




BLURB

She’s the obsession two of us share.
I want her love. He wants her life…and mine too.
One fateful shot….who will wind up on the wrong side of a loaded gun

Jaxson...

I can’t lose her, not now.
I should tell her to leave my world.
But, I can’t fight her pull.
I can’t beat back the hunger I feel for her.
Step by Step, a killer with revenge on his mind draws closer.
God help that twisted maniac when I find him.

Now, my MC’s former president has plans of his own.
And my desire has to make way for duty,
I’d risk it all for her, but I vowed him my loyalty.
He’s formed an unlikely alliance that I don’t trust.
But if it puts the man who stalks us in the ground I’ll do it,
I promised I’d go to hell and back to protect her…and I will.
We are bound body and soul.
I won’t rest until she is safe in my arms and that sick, desperate killer is dead.
Jax and Chole are in danger of being permanently parted by a vengeful predator, threatening their hard-won happiness. Time is ticking; can Jax track down his extremely dangerous target before he strikes again?

Jaxson is a 60,000 word, full length saga; a super sexy, raw MC mobster romance novel. It includes lots of steamy scenes, slang, cursing, some violence, dark themes and elements about an outlaw motorcycle club. HEA guaranteed.






AUTHOR BIO:
I'm Jessie R. Ryder, author of steamy suspense romances.

I come from London, UK (home of Big Ben and dreadful weather), with my family and.... our new bunny, Rosie <3

I had been a voracious romance reader for all my adult life, and I recently took the leap from fan to author! Romantic suspense and erotic romances were my ABSOLUTE favorite <3

When I'm not writing, I love to be out with family, biking, hiking as often as I can.


FIND JESSIE HERE
Join my mailing list for exclusive material and free e-books Newsletter
Facebook
Reader group




A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the
Funny/Stupid and Interesting Tabs
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.