Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Jax Hart ~ presents ~ Enraptured


Title: Enraptured
Author: Jax Hart
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: The Devil & His Dove #2



Blurb:

The tides have turned.

My game was to make her want me more than her next breath.

I thrive on it.

The power of total destruction.

But she wrecked me; ruined me...the only way to set us both free is to make her want me back.

But first I need to capture my little runaway dove. Put her back in my gilded cage and hope she doesn't notice I'm just as ENRAPTURED as she is.

Authors Note: This is Book two of the series. Book one, ENSLAVED should be read first.

Buy Links:









OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES



Title: Enslaved: A Dark Billionaire Romance
Author: Jax Hart
Genre: Dark Romance, Contemporary Romance
Series: The Devil & His Dove #1

Add to your TBR - Goodreads




Singer, songwriter, living creatively through art. Dirty Romance author.



A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.