Friday, December 7, 2018

Loc Glin ~ presents ~ Howling at the Moon (The Mystic Museum Series)


Howling at the Moon
The Mystic Museum Series
By Loc Glin
Genre: Erotic Romance
Word Count: 21,593
Heat Rating: SEXTREME

Categories: Erotic Romance, Ménage a Trois/Quatre (MFMM), Paranormal, Shape-shifter, HEA

Minerva’s Mystic Museum is located in New York City. Every full moon the “powers that be” choose someone from the visitors of the museum. This someone, known as the mystic walker, will be the hero/heroine of the novel. The “powers” select someone they feel deserves a second chance, or just a chance to follow their destiny. Minerva, the curator and caretaker of the museum meets the chosen mystic walker. Through the magic that has been entrusted to her, Minerva supplies them with the opportunity to change their lives.

Blurb:
Carolyn, lonely and heartbroken after being dumped by yet another boyfriend who told her she needs to loosen up in bed, escapes her empty apartment. On the night of a full moon she visits Minerva’s Mystic Museum.

Minerva recognizes her pain and provides her with the opportunity to change her life. The full moon has chosen Carolyn as a mystic walker.

Carolyn’s dormant sexuality is awakened by three handsome shape-shifters. Jacob, caring and nurturing, lures her into his world. Milo, impetuous and rough, awakens unknown desire. Sven, cold and reserved, tests her mettle. Will she choose to walk on the wild side with the wolf pack and become their female? Will she be able to convince Sven that she is worthy and should be given the opportunity to join the pack? Will Sven’s fear of losing another mate destroy the future of the pack? Or will Carolyn choose to return to the normal life she’d come to see as her due?

Teaser/Excerpt
“She’s got a temper,” Jacob said, releasing a pent-up breath.

“I’ll say,” Milo agreed, rubbing his hands on his thighs.

Sven smiled. “That she does,” he said.

“You like it. You like her,” Jacob said.

“I never said I didn’t like her.”

“Then what’s the problem? Why won’t you accept her into the pack?” Jacob asked. “If we’re going to create a pack of our own, we need a female. She’s everything we could ask for and more.”

Sven ran his hands over his head. “She’s weak. She won’t be able to protect herself.”

“Then we’ll protect her,” Milo said. “Without her we’re just three males pretending to be a pack.”

“Neither of you knows what it’s like to lose a mate. I do. If we were to lose her, we would be devastated. Her death would more than likely rip us apart.”

“If we don’t choose a mate, there is no future for the pack, there will never be a pack. She can handle us. Look how she just stood up to you. Milo and I need someone, so do you,” Jacob argued.

Sven glared at the two men. “I’ll see you later.” He turned and stormed out of the cabin.

“I don’t think he’s going to change his mind,” Milo said.

“He’s stubborn, but he’ll come around. He thinks he’s looking out for us. He has issues to deal with. I think it’s high time that he does. I’m not giving up.”

“Me, either. She’s really something else. I don’t want to let her go…Damn.” Milo adjusted his crotch. “I can’t think about her without getting hard. Thank God she likes to fuck. Maybe I can get a quickie before I have to leave.”

“I don’t doubt that she’d be willing. Believe me, I’d like to myself. But I think she’s annoyed with you and me for not agreeing with her.”

“I think you’ve got a point.” Milo looked toward her room wistfully. “Maybe later.”


A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the
Funny/Stupid and Interesting Tabs
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.