Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Joseph Albanese ~ an interview and his novel ~ Candy Apple Red




I AM PLEASED TO WELCOME AUTHOR

Joseph Albanese 


Now Available
Title: Candy Apple Red
Genre: Erotic Thriller
Word count: 32,000
118 Pages 
BLURB  
Dating has never been a strength for Teagan. In fact, most of her dates consist of one night stands with married men. Second dates only include blackmail. Trapped as the third wheel of her friend, Mara and her boyfriend, Brandon, Teagan has only seen normal relationships from the outside. That may change when she meets Dean, a well-to-do man with a heart of gold. As her schemes start to spiral out of her control, Teagan must find a way to maintain a normal relationship with men and with herself…but the blood she craves is always within reach.



AUTHOR BIO:
Joe Albanese is a writer from South Jersey. His work can be found in publication across the U.S. and in ten other countries. Joe is the author of Caina, Smash and Grab, Candy Apple Red, For the Blood is the Life, Benevolent King, and a poetry collection, Cocktails with a Dead Man.

BANTER – STUFF ABOUT YOU

Q; What is your least favorite word? Is there a reason?
A: China, as in fine china. I have no problem with the word China in reference to the country. I don’t know why, maybe because it sounds like vagina. Though I have no problem with the word vagina.

Q: Bedtime, relaxing so you can sleep sounds. Is your preference, white noise, TV, soft music, ocean waves, forest or meadow sounds, babbling brook, or something else?
A: TV on lightly. It has to be something I’ve seen before so I can follow while my eyes are closed. My girlfriend thinks I’m psychotic for being able to sleep while horror movies play in the background.

Q: What is the sexiest thing on a man?
A: Confidence and kindness…although chiseled abs and a bulging biceps really get me—Uh, I mean, I’m straight…I like women. Phew, close call, Joe.

Q: Favorite color?
A: I usually say blue. I had a poem published called “What’s Your Favorite Color?” that explained why it’s blue, but I think orange is my actual favorite color—it reminds me of Halloween, my favorite holiday.

BOOKS – ABOUT THE CRAFT

Q: When did you start writing and why?
A: About seven years ago. My friend asked me to write a screenplay with him one night. He was high. I was sober, so I have no excuse for why I said yes. Eventually I switched over to writing books. I’m still sober, so I still have no excuse for why I think it’s a good idea.

Q: Are you a sit down and play it by ear kind of writer, or do you need a structured guideline, or maybe a little of both?
A: Most of my books were structured to death. Smash and Grab is my only book that I just sat down and started writing.

Q: When crafting the story do you go from beginning to end, or do you jump around writing the scenes that are pushing themselves forward in your brain?
A: When structuring, I jump around. When actually writing, I go from start to finish in that order. This way I can force myself through the tough scenes to get to the ones I was looking forward to.

BOOKS - NOW LET’S PROMOTE – STRUT YOUR STUFF

Q: What are you working on now? Would you like to share anything about it?
A: Currently I’m just working on new poems and getting them published in literary magazines. Hopefully they’ll eventually turn into my second collection. If I get an idea for a book that I really love I’ll probably switch my focus to that.

Q: Do you have a new book coming out soon? Tell us about it.
A: All of my books are currently available through online retailers.

Q: How can we find you? Do you have a web page, FaceBook page or any buy links?
A: You can find me on twitter @JoeAlba88…I post links to my books and my writing when it’s published online. I refrain from political tweets so I don’t annoy my followers. You can search Joe Albanese on Amazon to find my books. Additionally, I can also be found on Goodreads.


Buy link Candy Apple Red

https://www.amazon.com/Candy-Apple-Red-Joe-Albanese-ebook/dp/B07QR71QTZ/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=joe+albanese&qid=1558120041&s=gateway&sr=8-4



A reminder to the reader ~ before you leave be sure to take a look at the 
Come back and visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.