Sunday, November 18, 2018

Weekend Warriors - Undivided Attention


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors, where participants share excerpts of their books or works-in-progress. 

It’s a fun way to explore new books and find new authors!

Be sure to click here to find out about other authors participating this week. 


My offering, Undivided Attention, comes from The Mystic Museum Series. 
Undivided Attention is a stand alone read with a HEA. 

HERE IT IS!

“It is nice to meet you, Korina. I cannot be sure that my information about this piece is correct.” Minerva nodded toward the glass case.

“I think it is,” Korina mumbled, her eyes once again on the relic. “It appears to be a meteor rock.”

“Yes, it does, but the question is, where is it from?”

Korina really looked at the woman now. Minerva still clasped her hand. “You are not from this planet, are you?” Korina asked.

“I am not from any planet,” Minerva answered.


Undivided Attention
The Mystic Museum Series 5
By Loc Glin
Genre: Erotic Romance
Word Count: 30,233
Heat Rating: SEXTREME

Categories: Erotic Romance (MF), bondage, spanking, paranormal elements, HEA
Please, comment or explore further:

Would you like to read more about this novel? Click here

All of my novels are available for purchase at:
Amazon / Kindle       Barnes&Noble /Nook       Kobo       SirenBookStrand

Visit my Website  aka -  http://www.LocGlin.com
You’ll find adult excerpts and 1st chapters.

And…visit my Blog I update two tabs about three times a week…the Interesting Tab – filled with unusual and interesting facts, and the Funny/Stupid Tab – you guessed it funny and stupid. You’ll find jokes, riddles, tongue twisters, knock knock jokes and even limericks.


Sunday afternoon (11/18/18).

I want to thank all of the Weekend Writing Warriors that stopped by. I visited everyone that participated in the WeWriWa event today and left a comment on their post. But, when I popped back - some posts/blogs were not displaying my entry. I don't know why - Sorry about that.

14 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I will add more information about the snippet with a little background.

      Delete
  2. Not from any planet? Then where is she from, I wonder? Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped in on all the posts and learned that we can give additional information about our 8 to 10. Next time I will include a set up and post the blurb. This was my first experience with the hop. This snippet was from the first chapter and is the only chapter that Minerva is in. She is the Mystic Museum's appointed guardian and caretaker. (Appointed by the 'powers that be'.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors! I've been doing this blog hop for a couple years now, and I've made some good friends.
    You've got me wondering what makes her think the other woman isn't from this Earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome. If you are really interested – follow this link – It will take you to the 1st chapter. It is a really short read and will explain everything. I hope to see you again next weekend. 😊
      http://locglin.com/undivided-attention-1st-chapter.html

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the Weekend Writing Warriors! You definitely hooked me with that last line. It has a very 'dun, dun, dun' vibe! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Minerva is the catalyst character. Only in the 1st chapter.

      Delete
  7. Intriguing invitation to your world. Need to know more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will oblige next week. This time I'll include some extra information, not just the 8.

      Delete
  8. This excerpt is certainly an attention-grabber! Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have fun with the WeWriWa. I look forward to next Sunday.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. I appreciate your input.